Saturday, April 18, 2009

Life as [h]e know it.

I swear I had this idea first. And by first, I mean before the start of this year. I have no idea and have no control over what kind of thoughts certain people are born with, though. My boy is going to play lacrosse starting from a very young age. Why lacrosse? Why does elitism exist in America? From this goal, it is necessary that he must go to Princeton University. Who knew that Princeton is ranked #1 in lacrosse currently? As a parent, I would set these simple guidelines for him Aside from that, he is free to do whatever he wants. Including whatever lacrosse players tend to do in their spare time, which I will remain clueless about.

Until we meet again,

pronab

1 comment:

  1. lemme just say, this was some of the most genius material i've ever read. not that i'm the best judge out there. but it's kind of a tragic loss to see this not updated.

    keep writing, somehow. and give me a heads up =D

    ReplyDelete